I’ve been meaning to update my blog weekly with my shopping success. However, I kind of keep forgetting. Oops. But, I have continued to plug away at learning and applying this new frugal knowledge! So far, this year I’ve scored some great free things!
1. Dove Deodorant: originally $2.47. I had a coupon for $2 off making each one $.47.
2. Taco Bell Taco Seasoning: originally $.50 each, I had a coupon for $1 off two making these FREE
3. Yogurt: originally $1. each I had a coupon for $1 off, making each of these free.
4. Salad Dressing: originally $1.28, I had a $1 off coupon making it $.28
This makes my total PAID $1.22 and the value of these items $9.22!
So far this year I have gotten the following items free (price in parenthesis is value at time of purchase).
1. Reach Floss ($.97 for one, $1.94 for 2)
2. Noodle Meals ($.48 each, $1.92 total)
3. Taco Seasoning ($.50 each $1 total)
4. Yogurt ($1.00 each, $2.00 total)
5. Carnation Evaporated Milk ($.94 each, $1.88 total)
6. Ragu Sauce ($2.95)
7. Ricotta Cheese ($1.67)
8. Hot Cocoa ($1. each, $2 total)
9. Taco Sauce ($.99)
10. Taco Seasoning ($.33)
11. Sour Cream ($.77)
12. Shredded Cheese ($2.28)
13. Taco Shells ($.96).
Total Freebies to date: $20.69!
The more I do this, the more efficient I get with knowing the system and being able to work it. I cannot wait to see my free list at the end of the year!
Have you committed to being frugal this year? How are those efforts going?