A few weeks ago I shared some of my favorite things from around the web. While March isn’t completely over, here are the things I have enjoyed since I last shared.
For Your Listening Pleasure
I’ve become a huge fan of podcasts this year and I have quite a few I subscribe and listen to while commuting and working out. Here are a couple I’ve really liked recently.
- The OTT (I have no idea what that means) Episode 3: This podcast series is technically in the KSR brand of podcasts, but I loved this not because I love the cats. Tyler Thompson (the host, who is a woman) interviews Kami Mattioli (another female sports journalist). I was listening while driving and had to keep telling Siri to write stuff down for me because there were some great remarks along the woman power genre. Judge if you want, but I enjoyed it.
- What Should I Read Next: I literally just started listening to this today, but I love it! Anne Bogel interviews different people and makes lots of stellar book recommendations.
To Encourage Your Heart
Here are a handful of things that made my heart feel warm and fuzzy or made me thing “oh good, me too”.
- Is The Secret to Happiness Letting Go?
- When God Makes You Wait
- What is An Enough List and How It Helped Me Enjoy Everyday
- The Deeper Message of Wanderlust
Bring the Tissues
Here are a few things that have made me need the trusty box of tissues recently.
- An open letter to some Whole Foods Customers.
- For all the UK fans, a tribute to Tyler Ulis. Please don’t go pro, Tyler, we aren’t ready to say goodbye.
What I’m Currently Reading
- “How to Weep in Public” by Jacqueline Novak
- “Unglued” by Lysa TerKeurst
- “Streams of Living Water” by Richard Foster
I’d love for you to share what you’re currently enjoying or have read lately!